Troutbeck, Windermere, South Lakes
Details for Riverside Lodge
Riverside Lodge is a beautiful pine lodge that sleeps up to 4 people in 2 bedrooms, and sits right on the banks of Troutbeck river in the Lake District National Park, close to Windermere and Ambleside.
Riverside Lodge is a privately owned 2 bedroom pine lodge, which provides beautiful self catering accommodation for up to 4 people.
It is situated within Limefitt Park, a 5 star park, in one of Lakeland’s most beautiful & peaceful areas, the Troutbeck valley. Yet the Lodge is only a 5 minute drive from the bustle of both Windermere and Ambleside. The Lodge benefits from its secluded position as it fronts the Troutbeck river with views across to the fells and Troutbeck village. This is perfect accommodation for families or couples alike and well behaved pets are welcome!
- Open plan living area with leather 3 piece suite and pine dining table.
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave and fridge with freezer
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and cupboards
- Second bedroom with twin beds and fitted wardrobe.Bathroom with shower
- Parking for 2 cars
- Balcony with patio furniture and a barbeque
- Games, DVD’s and books
- Free Wifi internet
- All bed linen including towels are provided
- Well behaved dogs welcome.
There are hundreds of places to visit in the Lake District meaning there is something for everyone. Many visitors come for the outdoor attractions of the famous Lakeland hills and lakes.
Riverside Lodge is a perfect base for walking with several lovely walks starting literally from the front door. If you feel like a change to the...
This listing has been viewed 96658 times.